My Full Home Inspections
I encourage all of my clients to accompany me for the inspection to get immediate feedback on the property as well as the opportunity to ask any questions that may arise during the inspection. I will carefully walk you through your prospective home and educate you on the fine and weak points of the property in order for you to fully understand the implications of this investment. I will note areas where upgrades or replacements may be necessary and screen for costly defects and safety issues that could lead to serious problems in the future.My full home inspections include:
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Main water shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI's and AFCI's.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers.
- And much more.
My Walkthrough Home Consultations
This service is very much as it sounds. I will meet you at the property and give it a thorough walk around inside and out, answering your questions as we go. This service is quicker and less expensive that our complete home inspection while still giving you a good idea of the condition of the property. Walkthrough consultations do not include a written report.
This service is better suited for the investor who wants a number of properties looked at or the home buyer who just can't nail down which one of those perfect houses is the one for them. You can have a number of properties evaluated and then have a full home inspection with paperwork done on your final choice.
This service is also great for the current homeowner who wants a maintenance inspection or someone considering putting their home on the market.
For more complete details on my home inspections, see my Standards of Practice. As a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I have made a commitment to adhere to the InterNACHI Code of Ethics.
Let me put my experience to work for you. Contact me now for a free quote!